Monday, April 5, 2010

Scentsy Sponsors Your Kids Closet

Jamie Tyner, Independent Scentsy Director from Denver, Colorado is proud to be a business sponsor and vendor at the upcoming Your Kids Closet Consignment Sale and Parent's Expo in Parker, Colorado. The sale will be held at the Wildlife Experience Center on March 28 and 29th, 2010.
Your Kids Closet is a semi-annual children's consignment sale featuring gently-used infant and children's clothing, furniture, toys and accessories. Check out this great sale at www.yourkidscloset.com
Scentsy candle warmers and Scentsy wax bars will be available for immediate purchase at my booth. The first 250 shoppers will receive a Free Scentsy mini-catalog and Free Scentsy wax sample in their Goodie Bag.
Looking for a great part-time job? Need extra income from a home based business opportunity? Why not Join/Sell Scentsy?I would love to sponsor you as a Scentsy Consultant and have you join my team! Check out my Scentsy website at
to learn more about this exciting company. Stop by my booth and chat with me. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
See you at the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment