Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scentsy Sponsors Job's Daughters Fundraiser

Jamie Tyner, Independent Scentsy Director from Denver, Colorado is proud to be a
business sponsor for Job's Daughters and participate in their annual fundraiser.
Job's Daughters International is an organization for young women 10-20 years of age.
The organization is non-denominational. They encourage the ladies to become active in their church of choice. They teach the ladies confidence, organizational skills, leadership,poise,public speaking, and many more professional attributes and life skills
needed for adult life.
The money attained through this fundraiser is donated to many local charities, such as
the Weld County Food Bank; the Humane Society; the Women's Place; and the United Way.
You can learn more about Job's Daughters by visiting their website at
www.coloradojdi.org
This year's multi-party fundraiser will be on Sunday April 25th at the
Greeley Masonic Temple, 829 10th Avenue, Greeley, Colorado.
I will have a Scentsy Booth set up with Scentsy Candle Warmers and Scentsy Wax Bars
available for immediate purchase. I will donate my full commission (25%) on all sales
to Job's Daughters. Come and shop for a great cause!
Looking for a perfect part-time job in a home-based business?
Why not Join/Sell Scentsy?
I would love to be your Scentsy Sponsor and have you join my winning team!
Visit my website at www.aromas4all.com to learn more about this exciting business opportunity. Stop by my booth, I would love to chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment