Monday, April 5, 2010

Scentsy Sponsors Just Between Friends Denver

Jamie Tyner, Independent Scentsy Director, is proud to be a business sponsor at the Just Between Friends Spring sale in Denver, Colorado this year.
Just Between Friends is a semi-annual children's consignment sale held at the National Western Complex on March 11th-14th, 2010. Check out this amazing organization at www.jbfsale.com to find an event near you. The first 500 shoppers will receive a Free Scentsy mini catalog and sample scent in their Goodie Bag at the sale.
Scentsy candle warmers and Scentsy bars will be available for immediate purchase at my booth. Looking for a great part-time job opportunity?
Why not Join/Sell Scentsy? Stop by my booth at the sale. I would love to chat with you about Joining my Scentsy Team!
Check out my website at www.aromas4all.com to shop and learn more about this wonderful business opportunity.
See you at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment