Monday, April 5, 2010

Scentsy Sponsors Shop Kids Event Lafayette, Colorado

Jamie Tyner, Independent Scentsy Director from Denver, Colorado is proud to be a business sponsor at the first annual Shop Kids Event Sale held in Lafayette, Colorado this year. Shop Kids Event is a children's consignment sale featuring gently used childrens/infants clothes, toys, and accessories.
The sale will be held at the Bob L. Burger Lafayette Recreation Center on March 26th-28th, 2010. Check out this exciting event at www.shopkidsevent.com to learn more.
The first 500 shoppers will receive a Free Scentsy mini catalog and Scentsy Bar sample in their Goodie Bag.
Thinking of joining Scentsy? Selling Scentsy is fun, exciting, and a great new business opportunity. Contact me for more information on how to join my Scentsy Team!
Go to www.aromas4all.com and check out my Scentsy website or call me directly.
I would love to sponsor you!

No comments:

Post a Comment