Saturday, May 22, 2010

Scentsy Available at the Keenesburg Spring Fling

Jamie Tyner, Independent Scentsy Director from Denver, Colorado will host a
Scentsy booth at the annual Keenesburg, Colorado Spring Fling Craft Bazaar.
The sale is on Saturday, May 8th, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the
American Legion Post 180, in Keenesburg, Colorado.
Scentsy candle warmers and wax bars will be available for immediate purchase at my booth. Scentsy makes the perfect Mother's Day gift, and free gift wrapping will be available.
Looking for a perfect part-time job in a home-based business? Become a Scentsy
Consultant and start earning extra income now. To Join/Sell Scentsy is easy!
Visit my website at www.aromas4all.com to learn more.
I love to sponsor new Scentsy recruits and help them grow their very own business.
Stop by my booth at the sale. I would be happy to chat with you about this amazing product and business opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment